The service, Crossroads Presbyterian, on Sunday, is a traditional celebration of the birth of Jesus. A variety of acoustic instruments, from guitars and mandolins to hand bells were used in the service to accompany the singers.
There are plenty of holiday-related events coming up in Maplewood and Brentwood in the coming weeks. Here's a list, from Announcemnts, in Patch, and keep watching. They're added all the time!
- This Week @ The Focal Point
- Holiday Magic Train Concerts Are Back This Year
- Christmas Carol in Brentwood
- Longest Night Service - Maplewood United Methodist Church
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- New Year's Eve & New Year's Day Ice Skating
- Christmas Eve Ice Skating Session