Are you the proud parent of a new child? Know of a local student who's done something great? Or maybe you have some other exciting news to announce to the thousands of Maplewood-Brentwood Patch users who log on each month.
And after you share your own news, please take a look at some of the community events and announcements posted below:
- Please join me in welcoming Donna Ratkowski from Christ Church UCC of Maplewood, who posted her inaugural blog post on Patch this week.
- There's a Mother Daughter Tea Party scheduled for 11 a.m. on Saturday in Maplewood.
- Are you still swooning from Valentine's Day? Check out these user-submitted photos of their V-Day flower bouquets.
- St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired reports increasing prevalence of vision problems among adults in St. Louis area.
- Parker Crouse joined Patch's ranks of Local Voices with a blog post about his favorite moments from the St. Louis Cardinals' 2011 season.
- Strain your pasta, not your back! Dr. William Madosky offered some tips to avoid back pain in the kitchen with a blog post.