in Brentwood is hiring for three part-time, player's assistant positions: components and club repair, customer service and sales. As noted in the original job posting, the position:
- Provides outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining sales standards, and maintaining solid product knowledge
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and resets, pricing, inventory and store housekeeping to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning break room and restrooms, etc.
- Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise on the sales floor by participating in receiving, tagging, and monitoring sales floor stock
- Adheres to approved loss prevention programs to minimize inventory shrinkage and to support and grow the sales/profitability of the store; provides feedback to manager on loss prevention issues as needed
- More than one year of experience in sales
- Player’s Assistant – Components and Club Repair - Prior experience with components and club repair with a customer service focus
- Player’s Assistant – Customer Service or Sales - Prior experience with a customer service focus, preferably in a retail organization (golf-related a plus)
Ready to apply? Check out the original posting.
For more Maplewood and Brentwood job openings, please visit our job search page.