The Riverfront Times released the names of finalists for the publication's annual list of web awards.
A few businesses and people from Maplewood were named finalists:
- "," an iPhone app created by , is one of three finalists for "Best Local iPhone App."
- is one of four finalists for "Best Use of Facebook to Promote a Business/Org."
- is one of three finalists for "Best Designed Website."
- is one of six finalists for "Best Use of Twitter to Promote a Business/Org."
- Our good friend , who occasionally contributes to Maplewood-Brentwood Patch, runs a food blog called Off the Eaten Path that is one of five finalists for "Best Food Blog."
Congratulations to the finalists, and thank you for representing our community!