Patch is excited this week to bring you our spa picks in Maplewood-Brentwood. Why? Because they're readily available, and it's good to remember to take a break every once in awhile from a hectic life.
Our choices have options that will work for you and with your schedule. It might seem improbable to take an hour out of your day for a massage, but we think you deserve it.
Patch Picks: Five Relaxing Spas in Maplewood-Brentwood
- — Located in Maplewood Commons, Massage Envy has flexible scheduling and affordable rates. Give them a try with a $39 introductory massage, then go back for a deep tissue or Swedish massage.
- — Though their focus is not solely on massage, they're right next door to Massage Envy. Indulge in the Pedicure Spa, which comes complete with a detoxifying marine mud mask and leg massage.
- — This one has a wide variety of options, so you may want to go for the Spa Sample package, featuring a half hour massage, mini facial and choice of either light make-up finish or a spa manicure.
- — Great for men and women on the go, Rob and Company offers hair cuts, styles and colors along with manicures and pedicures.
- — Not only do they give you massages, manis, pedis and hair cuts, they sell every health and beauty product you could imagine to grab on your way out and keep the relaxing fun going at home.
Have a suggestion we missed? Submit your idea in the comment box.