Welcome to Patch Picks, a weekly feature where we highlight editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
Want to suggest a future Patch Picks list or have a suggestion to add to this week's list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: Five Snazzy Boutiques
- — Self-labeled a "vintage-chic boutique," the White Rabbit offers antique furniture, light fixtures, and handmade memo boards among other fun finds.
- — This shop features one-of-a-kind purchases like berets, pashminas, silk scarves and jewelry made in Paris.
- — Pretend you're in Ireland at this store. Browse the fine crystal and china straight from the country itself.
- — When there's nothing left to do but pamper yourself, Maven is the place for you. Unique handmade bath and beauty products will quickly make their way into your car before heading home.
- — Since opening in 1946, Paramount has made a name for itself as one of the area's oldest and finest jewlers. Perhaps it's your anniversary or you're planning on proposing this spring; either way Paramount will lead you in the right direction.