The RFT states the sisters' "careful eye for the good stuff has been noted by many others in town. In fact, they've just been asked to join the Collective, a boutique shopping bazaar set to open this fall in downtown's Mercantile Exchange."
The shop is the third Maplewood business recognized as the best in St. Louis this year.
The RFT also named Airedale Antics the Best Pet Store, and Home Wine Kitchen is St. Louis Magazine's Restaurant of the Year.
More business news in Patch:
- Great Harvest Bakery Explores Move to Maplewood
- Maplewood's Airedale Antics Wins Best Pet Store
- Free Coffee in Maplewood for National Coffee Day 2012
- Maplewood Restaurant Named "2012 Restaurant of the Year" by St. Louis Magazine
- Food Trucks May Be in Maplewood by November