A sandwich shop called, "Toasters" was approved at the Nov. 5 Maplewood planning and zoning meeting.
City manager Marty Corcoran said the shop plans to sell sandwiches and wholesale sushi.
The city council will consider the request at the Nov. 13 meeting, where it will have two readings then be tabled.
The exterior of the building was being prepped for painting on Tuesday.
Also in Patch:
- The Living Celebrate the Day of the Dead in Maplewood
- 30 Dishes For Charity at Monarch in Maplewood on Sunday
- Maplewood Comic Shop Manager Leery of New Star Wars Movie
- Thai Restaurant: How About in Maplewood or Brentwood?
- 2 Maplewood Businesses Collaborate on Coffee