Three restaurants will eventually be serving at the newly reopened Cheshire Inn.
The first to open was the Restaurant, about a month ago. Basso, in the basement, will open on Monday, Dec. 17, and was reviewed in the Riverfront Times.
The restaurant's name, Basso, translates to "low" or "under" in Italian, a nod to its location beneath the Restaurant at the Cheshire. Menu options at Basso include Italian staples like carpaccio salad, wood-fired pizzas, pastas, meatballs and bruschetta to more general American fare such as pork chops and burgers.
Read the complete review in the Riverfront Times.
Also in Patch:
- Maplewood Mayor Lists Priorities for Next 4 Years
- 5 Deer Creek Center Retailers Revealed
- Maplewood's Acero In Zagat 2013 Survey
- Penzeys Spices Completes Expansion in Maplewood
- Blog: Celebrating the Good Life and Small Business Saturday