Take advantage of Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union/American Eagle Credit Union's free shred events to clean out your file cabinets.
This service allows residents to safely dispose of sensitive documents with personal information. Documents will be destroyed on-site by a qualified shredding service, according to a news release from the credit union.
There is no limit on the amount of documents you can bring for disposal, but paper must be free of metal clips and paperclips.
Bring documents to the following locations from 9 a.m. until noon:
- South County: 3805 Union Road
- Jefferson County: 1334 Jeffco Blvd.
- O’Fallon: 2531 Highway K
- West County: 2175 Barrett Station Rd.
- Florissant: 1075 N. Lindbergh (at St. Pierre)
- St. Louis/South City: 1001 Lynch St.
Contact Cindy at 314-657-9305 with any questions.