St. Louis Magazine’s “101 Things Every St. Louisan Must Do” isn’t for tourists. The magazine attempts to distinguish the difference between a St. Louis resident and a true St. Louisan… and provides a handy checklist of quintessential experiences should you feel you haven’t been living life in the Lou to the fullest.
Some items are more obvious than others—like skipping work to attend Opening Day at Busch Stadium, or taking a brewery tour. The list includes several experiences that are unique to Mid-County and its surrounding areas:
- Grab a microbrew (Schlafly Bottleworks)
- Catch a concert at The Pageant
- See Chuck Berry perform (Duck Room at Blueberry Hill)
- Stop at Pastaria or Pi
- Find a favorite bowling alley (Saratoga Lanes, Pin-Up Bowl)
- Catcha movie at a classic theater (Tivoli, Hi-Pointe)
- St. Paddy’s Day in Dogtown
Download their checklist in PDF form!
Patch wants to know what experiences you consider 'required' as a St. Louisan! Tell us in the comments.