The Richmond Heights Police Department reported the following incidents on its website.
Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Two suspects were apprehended by Macy’s security, suspected of stealing $159.95 worth of clothing. Both were arrested and released on municipal court summonses.
Thursday, Sept. 20
- Mall security detained two juvenile females who randomly came into contact with each other at the Galleria. The two had a long-standing feud over a common boyfriend and engaged in a fight on mall property. Both were arrested and later released to their parents.
- Macy’s security detained two juvenile suspects suspected of stealing $258.50 worth of clothing. Both were arrested, one was taken to the St. Louis County Juvenile Detention Center, the other released to a parent.
- Two subjects purchased jewelry from Fast Fix, suspected of using fraudulent prepaid credit cards. One of the subjects was arrested the next day attempting to do so again. An investigation is ongoing.
Friday, Sept. 21
- Love Culture security detained a subject suspected of stealing $11.90 worth of clothing. The subject was arrested and later released on amunicipal court summons.
- Macy’s security detained a subject suspected of stealing $407 worth of clothing and fragrance merchandise. The subject was arrested and later released on a municipal court summons.
Saturday, Sept. 22
- Galleria security detained a previously banned subject. The subject was in possession of 35 pairs of women’s underwear suspected to be stolen from Victoria’s Secret. The subject was arrested.