The following calls for the were reported on the Brentwood Police Department website. The following calls are from June 19-24.
- 1:12am – There was a peace disturbance in the 9100 block of White Avenue.
- 8:06am – There was a report of a theft from the 2300 block of Brentwood Boulevard.
- 4:38pm – There was a traffic accident with no injuries at Brentwood Promenade.
- 7:47pm – There was a report of a peace disturbance in the 2500 block of Brentwood Blvd. The police restored peace.
- 9:35pm – A dead animal was found on the back porch of a house in the 2000 block of Spanish Dr. Police notified animal control.
- 10:18pm – There was a complaint of noise in the 2200 block of Strassner Drive.
- 12:34am – There as a peace disturbance in the 8100 block of Fawn Ave. The police broke it up.
- 12:59 a.m. – Brentwood police helped Maplewood police catch a suspected shoplifter running away in the 1200 block of Strassner Dr. The person was arrested.
- 3:57 a.m. – There was a peace disturbance in the 8900 block of South Swan Circle.
- 6:17 p.m. – There was an assault report and two were arrested in the 9000 block of Wrenwood Ln.
- 12:59 p.m. – Police found a child and located the parent in the 9400 block of Tilles Dr.
- 4:48 p.m. – Police contacted the owner of a car in the 1900 block of Brentwood Blvd. with a child and a dog left in it.
- 5:36 p.m. – A car was damaged at Brentwood Promenade.
- 1:09 a.m. – A person was reported missing from the 2600 block of Annalee Ave.
- 8:44 a.m. – Threatening messages were made to a house in the 1500 block of East Swan Circle.
- 10:51 a.m. – Police helped the fire department in the 1900 block of Urban Dr.
- 12:14 p.m. – There was a fugitive arrest in the 8700 block of Manchester Rd.
- 4:59 p.m. – Police helped the fire department in the 1700 block of Brentwood Blvd.
- 9:27 p.m. – A suspected shoplifter was arrested in the 8800 block of Manchester Rd.
- 4:29 a.m. – Police helped the fire department at Brentwood Promenade.
- 1:40 p.m. – A suspected shoplifter was arrested in the 1600 block of Hanley Rd.
- 4:20 p.m. – Police helped the fire department in the 2600 block of Cecelia Ave. with an accidental injury.
- 4:37 p.m. – A dog was locked in a car in the 8400 block of Eager Rd. and the police removed the dog.
- 7:09 p.m. – Police went to a residence in the 2800 block of Lawndell Ave. in a civil matter.
- 10:13 p.m. – A person was passed out in a car in the 1200 block of Strassner Dr. The person was arrested.
- 7:44 a.m. – Police cited three speeding violations in the 2600 block of High School Dr. using radar.
- 9:50 a.m. – There was property damage in a civil matter in the 2500 block of Melvin Ave.
- 12:32 p.m. – There was an illegal burn in a back yard in the 2400 block of Bremerton. The owner put out the fire.