The Richmond Heights Police Department reported these recent incidents at the Galleria Mall on its webpage.
Sunday, Nov. 23
- A juvenile stole $158 worth of clothing from the Buckle store. Officers took the juvenile to the County Juvenile Detention Center.
- A trespasser was arrested and additionally charged with false information and possession of a theft device. She had a felony warrant, and was released pending a municipal warrant application.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the second level of the parking garage during shopping hours. It was later recovered in S. Louis City.
- The Hollister store manager reported that a subject attempted to pass counterfeit $20 bills. The Secret Service is investigating further.
Monday, Nov. 24
- Two subjects were accused of stealing $257 worth of clothing from Macy's. One was arrested and held pending a municipal warrant application. The other, a juvenile, was arrested and transferred to the County Juvenile Detention Center.
- A subject was arrested on suspicion of stealing $154 in clothing from H and M. The subject was held pending a municipal warrant application.
- A subject was arrested on suspicion of stealing $163 in clothing from Dillard's. The subject was released on a municipal court summons.
- A subject was arrested on suspicion of stealing $205 in clothing from Love Culture. The subject was held on a municipal warrant application.