Richmond Heights Police Department reported these suspected crimes at the Galleria on its website.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
- Macy's security officers took one woman into custody for suspected stealing women’s clothing from the Intimates Department. The suspect was transported to the Richmond Heights Police Department where she was booked then released on a Richmond Heights Municipal Court summons.
- A man grabbed several articles of INC brand merchandise, and ran out the Brentwood doors attempting to escape. He dropped the clothing when confronted by a Galleria Security Officer at the exit door, then ran to a Jeep Cherokee that was waiting for him on the parking lot making good their escape. Galleria security obtained the plate number of the Jeep. A Richmond Heights Officer assigned to the Galleria was able to identify the suspect. The suspect has been entered as wanted.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- Two women attempted to steal several articles of women's clothing from Macy's by hiding them in a diaper bag. When they walked out of the store they were taken in custody by Macy’s security.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- An woman and a juvenile were arrested for suspicion of shoplifting several pieces of women’s clothing from Macy's. Both suspects took the merchandise from the show room to the fitting room where they concealed the items in large purses. The suspects were taken into custody as they attempted to leave the store. The case has been referred to the Richmond Heights Municipal Court and St Louis County Family Court.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- Two women were caught by Macy’s security concealing several pieces of children’s clothing in their purse and a stroller. The case was referred to the Richmond Heights Municipal Court.
Saturday, Nov. 17
- Officers responded to Macy’s where two juveniles were being detained by security for stealing $191 worth of clothing. The juveniles were arrested and later released to their parents.
- A terminated Dillard's employee refused to leave the store and caused a minor disturbance. Security and police arrived on scene and the suspect still reused to leave. The suspect was ultimately arrested for trespassing and later released on a municipal court summons.