The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, September 25
- A 39-year-old male suspect was arrested and charged with unlawful use of a weapon regarding a road rage incident. The man reportedly aimed a pistol at another motorist while traveling on a roadway in Maplewood. Bond was set at $5,000.
- A vehicle was reported damaged in the 2500 block of Circle Drive. The vehicle owner reports that the vehicle’s ignition was damaged in an attempt to steal the vehicle. There are no suspects at this time.
- A 59-year-old male suspect was arrested for stealing from a department store in the Maplewood Commons business area.
Thursday, September 26
- A 24-year-old male suspect was arrested for suspected theft and assault from an incident at a Maplewood grocery store. The man reportedly stole a bottle of Vodka and then assaulted a security officer when approached about the theft.
Friday, September 27
- A 50-year-old man was issued a criminal summons on suspicion of stealing from a department store in the Maplewood Commons business area.
- Maplewood Police are investigating a felony theft from a department store in the Maplewood Commons business area.
- Maplewood Police are investigating a burglary and arson at an apartment complex in the 2800 block of Laclede Station Road. Suspect(s) entered the vacant apartment and placed a piece of carpet on the stove and then turned the stove on causing a small fire. The fire was quickly extinguished by the fire department. Bomb and arson detectives are investigating. No suspect has been identified as of this time.