The Maplewood Police Department has reported these incidents.
Friday, Sept. 28
- Two firearms, computer equipment, drills, and saws were reported stolen from three storage lockers in an apartment building in the 7200 block of Lyndover Avenue between Sept. 28 and Oct. 1.
Monday, Oct. 1
- A customer’s camera was reported stolen from a Maplewood Commons business. Police recovered the camera on Oct. 3. The identified suspect, a woman, remains at large.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
- A 42-year-old man was arrested in the 7500 block of Rannells Avenue. He was suspected of assaulting a woman.
Thursday, Oct. 4
- There was an attempted burglary at a business in the 2400 block of Bredell Avenue. A door was forced open, but nothing was found missing.
- An air conditioning unit was reported stolen from a residence located in the 7500 block of Rannells Avenue.
- A 35-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man were arrested for shoplifting approximately $250 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons Business.
- Police are investigating counterfeit currency being used to buy merchandise from a business in the 7300 block of Manchester Road. A suspect has been identified.
Friday, Oct. 5
- An Apple Ipod and a breathalyzer device to start a vehicle were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 2600 block of Bellevue Avenue.