The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- Three suspects were arrested for shoplifting from a business in the Maplewood Commons.
- A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana in the 7500 block of Sussex Avenue when the officer conducted a pedestrian check.
Friday, Sept. 14
- Four were arrested in the 2200 block of Yale Avenue on suspicion of occupancy violations. Also, another individual was arrested on suspicion of possessing of marijuana and occupancy violation for allowing the four subjects to live at the residence without a valid permit.
- A vehicle struck the Monarch restaurant (on the east side of the building) while it was making a turn from east on Manchester to north on Sutton. The building sustained heavy damage to the east wall of the business. The vehicle fled the scene.
Saturday, Sept. 15
- A 41-year-old man was arrested in the area of Marshall and Anna avenues on suspicion of driving while having a revoked license.
- A vehicle was damaged and several items were taken from the vehicle in the 7200 block of Manchester Road. Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to contact the Maplewood Police Department at 314-645-3000 or the anonymous tip line at 781-3733.
Sunday, Sept. 16
- Approximately seven or eight vehicles were damaged and broken into with numerous items stolen from them in the 2400 block of Laclede Station Road. Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to contact the Maplewood Police Department at 314-645-3000 or the anonymous tip line at 781-3733.
See related on Patch:
- Maplewood Police: Numerous Cars Shot With BB Gun Sunday Night
- Police: Mom Didn't Seek Medical Help for 2-Year-Old's Severe Burns
- Men Caught Pilfering Copper on Sunnen Property, Police Say
- $3000 Tires Reported Stolen off Vehicle on South Hanley, and More