The Maplewood Police Department reported these incidents.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- A 45-year-old man was arrested in the 2100 block of Bellevue Avenue for suspected third degree domestic assault. The man is suspected of assaulting his girlfriend.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- Several vehicles were broken into during the early morning hours in the 3400 block of Big Bend, 7100 block of Drury, and 7100 block of Kensington. The suspect(s) entered the vehicles by force. Radios, change, a computer tablet, and other property were missing.
- A 48-year-old man and a 31-year-old man, who were co-employees, are suspected of fighting in the 7500 block of Manchester Road. Both subjects were charged with affray. One of the men involved in the physical altercation had an active warrant through another agency.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- A 46-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of stealing a wallet in the 7300 block of Manchester. Officers located the suspect and wallet a block away from the location of the theft. The wallet had been stolen from a woman’s purse. The man was additionally charged with making a false declaration for providing a false name to police officers.
Friday, Nov. 23
- A 33-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of shoplifting approximately $250 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Saturday, Nov. 24
- A business burglary was reported at a Maplewood Commons business. The unknown suspect(s) forced entry into the business and stole an undisclosed amount of money.