The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, September 2
- A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
- Police responded to the 2400 block of Laclede Station for a reported domestic disturbance. An investigation revealed a man and a woman had been arguing. No arrests were made and one of the parties involved voluntarily left the premises.
Tuesday, September 3
- A burglary of electronics was reported in the 7200 block of Sarah Avenue.
- An officer on patrol saw a Dodge Caravan illegally parked in the 7300 block of Zephyr Avenue. It was discovered the vehicle was reported stolen out of St. Louis City. There is no suspect information at this time.
- Two men were arrested on drug charges resulting from a traffic stop conducted in the 3000 block of S. Hanley. Additionally, one of the suspects was wanted by another agency on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, September 4
- A 32-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Thursday, September 5
- Police are investigating a theft of a laptop computer from a Maplewood Commons business. The suspect has been identified, but not taken into custody at this time.
- Police responded to the 7100 block of Lyndover Avenue for a reported disturbance. Upon arrival police found a man and a woman who had been arguing. No arrests were made and the man left the premises.
- A rear porch door window of a residence had been shattered in the 7400 block of Flora Avenue.
Friday, September 6
- A residential burglary occurred in the 2600 of Laclede Station. The suspect(s) stole approximately $1500 in jewelry and electronics.
Saturday, September 7
- A 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
- A 56-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of stealing merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.