The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Thursday, August 22
- A 31-year-old man was arrested for a motor vehicle theft investigation in the parking lot of a Maplewood Commons business. The vehicle has not been recovered. Charges are pending through the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
Friday, August 23
- A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in the 7300 block of Manchester.
- A 33-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business. She was also wanted by this agency on a failure to appear warrant.
Saturday, August 24
- A 25-year-old man was arrested for a drug violation in the 3700 block of Cambridge Avenue.
Sunday, August 25
- A 30-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated in the early morning hours resulting from a traffic stop conducted in the area of S. Big Bend and Williams.
- A 55-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business. Police will be seeking felony charges due to the suspect’s prior theft history.