The following information was supplied by the .
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from a Maplewood Commons Business.
- Several windows of a business in the 2300 block of South Big Bend were broken out. There were no signs of a suspect entering the business.
- A 25-year-old woman was arrested in the 7200 block of Lyndover Avenue on suspicion of assaulting her boyfriend.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- A 23-year-old woman was arrested at a Maplewood Commons Business on suspicion of stealing over $2000 in electronics on Sept. 4. She had returned to the same business on Sept. 6, where she was arrested.
- A 20-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman were arrested in the 7100 block of Manchester Road for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, after a traffic stop. The two subjects also had outstanding warrants.
Friday, Sept. 7
- A 34-year-old woman was arrested in the area of Marshall and Vine avenues on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Saturday, Sept. 8
- There were three reported incidents of vehicle windows being broken out during the overnight hours. The incidents occurred in the 3500 block of Oxford Ave., 2600 block of Sutton Blvd., and 7200 block of Anna Ave. In one of the vehicles a BB was recovered. Anyone with information is asked to call the Maplewood Police Department at 314-645-3000 or the anonymous tip line at 781-3733.
See related on Patch: