The following calls for the were reported on the Brentwood Police Department website. The following calls are from July 3-7.
- The Brentwood Police Department took numerous calls Saturday morning of cars entered Thursday night. Two areas were targeted. One was around Pine, Parkridge and and Lawn avenues. The second focused around Cecelia and Rosalie avenues. All of the vehicles were left unlocked. Money and electronics were taken from many of the cars.
- Brentwood Forest is sometimes referred to as “Birdland” because all of the streets are named after birds. Before it was called Brentwood Forest, it was named Audubon Park. On July 5 the police department received a call for a white peacock on the roof of a condo on Peacock Lane in Brentwood Forest. Apparently the bird belongs to a resident in west St. Louis county who was contacted about the bird.
- 2:08 a.m. – A missing person was reported from the 2300 block of Parkridge Ave.
- 10:10 a.m. – Threatening phone calls were make to the 8900 block of Pine Ave.
- 11:11 a.m. – There was a beagle in the road at High School Dr at Bridgeport Ave.
- 1:19 p.m. – There was a traffic accident with no injuries at Brentwood Promenade.
- 4:40 p.m. – A Peacock was on the roof at 1400 Peacock Ln.
- 6:07 p.m. – An animal was left in a car in the 1600 block of Brentwood Blvd.
- 9:39 p.m. – Verbal threats were made in the 8900 block of Powell Ave.
- 10:35 p.m. – Fireworks were reported at Van Mark Way.
- 11:48 p.m. – A bike was taken from the 8600 block of Rosalie Ave. It was found at Hanley and HIC.
- 10:24 a.m. – Police were called to the 1500 block of Brentwood Blvd. There was a problem with a customer.
- 9:44 p.m. – Police gave a summons for fireworks in the 9400 block of Pine Ave.
- 10:18 p.m. – Fireworks were reported in the 9300 block of Parkside Dr. None were found.