The following information was supplied by the Brentwood Police Department and the Maplewood Police Department.
Monday, Aug. 30
- MW: A report that property damage occurred on the 7200 block of Southwest Avenue.
- MW: A subject was arrested on the 7300 block of Manchester Road for reportedly stealing. The subject was released on a summons.
- BW: At 1:13 p.m., a vehicle left the scene of an accident at Hanley Road at Musick Memorial Drive. It is described as a blue Jeep Liberty.
- BW: At 7:25 p.m., three people stole digital picture frames from a retail business in the Brentwood Promenade.
Wednesday, Sept. 1
- BW: At 5:52 p.m., a 27-year-old was arrested for reportedly stealing a purse on the 2700 block of Breckenridge Industrial Court. Officers found the purse in his possession after the arrest.
- MW: Several subjects were arrested, booked and released on summons for two reported thefts on the 1900 block of Maplewood Commons.
Thursday, Sept. 2
- BW: At 5:10 p.m., officers stopped a juvenile riding a suspected stolen bicycle on the 9000 block of Wrenwood Lane. The juvenile was taken into custody and the bicycle was returned to the owner.
Friday, Sept. 3
- BW: At 9:40 a.m., computer equipment was reportedly stolen from an office on the 2000 block of Hanley Road.
- BW: At 1:28 p.m., three dogs were found loose on the 2000 block of Urban Drive. The owner was issued a summons.
Saturday, Sept. 4
- MW: A person broke into a vehicle parked in a businesses parking lot on the 7300 block of Manchester Road.
Sunday, Sept. 5
- MW: A subject was arrested for reportedly stealing and carrying a concealed weapon on the 1900 block of Maplewood Commons.