The Richmond Heights Police Department reported the following incidents on its website.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
- Officers responded to a call of shots fired in the 7700 block of Lovella Avenue. A resident was arrested for shooting off a firearm in the street.
- Officers responded to the report of a disturbance inside of a parked vehicle on the street in the 7900 block of Thomas Avenue. When they arrived, they saw a woman squatting next to the vehicle and urinating. She was arrested for indecent exposure and released on a municipal court summons.
Thursday, Oct. 4
- At the Galleria, three subjects hid Victoria’s Secret clothing inside a shopping bag and left the store. The store manager escorted the woman carrying the bag back into the store. The subject showed the manager her MO driver’s license but the manager let the subject leave to get her credit cards. She never returned. She is now wanted for stealing and property damage.
- A vehicle was reported broken into while parked on the Applebee’s lot. Nothing was taken.
- A vehicle was reported broken into while parked at The Heights by breaking a window. Nothing was taken.
Friday, Oct. 5
- In the 8500 block of Antler, a basement window was forced open and a jar of about $200 in change was missing. An investigation is ongoing.
Saturday, Oct. 6
- A guest at the Homewood Suites hotel reported that she received a phone call on the hotel room phone where the caller pretended to be from the front desk. The caller told her that the computers went down and needed her credit card number to complete the check-in process. The victim provided the number and later realized that nearly $800 was applied to her credit card. An investigation is ongoing.
Also in Patch:
- Richmond Heights Police: Threatening Text Messages Sent to Cheesecake Factory Employee
- 35 Pairs Victoria's Secret Underwear Found on Suspect at Galleria: Arrested