Richmond Heights Police Department reported the following incidents on its website.
Wednesday, Oct. 10
- An officer stopped a vehicle at Brentwood Boulevard and the North Outer Road and and smelled marijuana. The driver was arrested and held pending a municipal warrant application.
Thursday, Oct. 11
- Officers went to the Galleria parking garage for the report of an intoxicated subject. They located the subject and found he had a device associated with smoking heroine. The subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.
- A subject was held for using a bad check to buy merchandise from the Buckle store. Investigation revealed that she was in possession of stolen property and that she had warrants for identity theft. She was arrested for possession of stolen merchandise and held for a municipal warrant application. Further investigation revealed that she had passed several bogus checks at other stores at the Galleria mall. The suspect was additionally charged with multiple counts of forgery.
- The victim reported that her camera was stolen from The Black Finn Restaurant, at the Galleria, after she left it there for some time.
Friday, Oct. 12
- A woman reported that while driving on Dale Ave. she and her ex-boyfriend got into a verbal argument that culminated in him pulling her hair and trying to force her out of a moving vehicle. She stated she parked on the Richmond Heights City Hall lot where they were by contacted by police. The suspect fled on foot but was apprehended on the service road. The suspect was charged with domestic assault, resisting arrest and failure to comply. He was held pending a municipal warrant application.
- Officers responded to Love Culture, at the Galleria, where security held a subject suspected of stealing $25.50 worth of clothing. The subject was arrested and held on a municipal warrant application.
- Victim reported that his vehicle was stolen after parking it at the St. Louis Galleria outside of Dillard’s.