The Richmond Heights Police Department reported the following incidents on its website.
Thrusday, Sept. 27
- A suspect was charged with stealing $138 worth of clothing at Macy’s. The subject was held pending a municipal warrant application.
Friday, Sept. 28
- An unidentified man is suspected of stealing a $3100 bracelet from the fine jewelry counter at Macy’s.
- A Cheesecake Factory employee reported that her ex-boyfriend had sent her several threatening text messages. The suspect was entered as a wanted person.
- Mall security detained a subject for stealing $6.50 worth of jewelry from Claire's. The subject was held by police pending a municipal warrant application.
Saturday, Sept. 29
- A vehicle driven by an unidentified subject crashed into a parked vehicle on the Galleria parking lot causing the parked vehicle to strike two other vehicles.
- Mall security detained three juveniles for stealing $1090.68 worth of clothing from Macy's. Police transported them to the St. Louis County Juvenile Detention Center.
- Galleria security detained a subject for stealing $32 worth of jewelry from Dillard's. Police held the subject pending a municipal warrant application.
Tuesday, Oct. 2
- Officers responded to the Buckle store where mall security and Buckle employees detained a subject suspected of stealing $202.94 worth of merchandise. The subject was arrested and held pending a muni warrant application.