According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, St. Louis County Councilman Mike O’Mara plans to introduce legislation Tuesday to apply the St. Louis County smoking ban to all bars and restaurants equally, including the county casinos.
Three Maplewood businesses would be effected.
- Saratoga Lanes, 2725 Sutton Boulevard
- McLain's Corner Bar Grill & BBQ, 3516 S Big Bend Boulevard
- Foleys Bar & Grill, 3522 Greenwood Boulevard
Brentwood has already banned smoking in all bars and restaurants.
- American Legion Seeks Smoking Ban Exemption
- Brentwood Goes Smoke-Free; Local Bar Owners Unhappy
- Aldermen Still Undecided on Smoking Ban Exemption
- Brentwood Committee Will Discuss Smoking Ban Exemption
Has a smokey environment kept you from any of these Maplewood businesses? What about smokers' rights?