Three topics, among others, are on tonight's Brentwood Board of Aldermen meeting agenda. The meeting is at 7:00 at City Hall.
- The Brentwood Board of Aldermen, at tonight's meeting, will discuss a 6-month moratorium on allowing food trucks in Brentwood to give them time to research the topic.
- The city will vote on whether or not to support Richmond Heights' grant application to build a Veterans Memorial Gazzebo at The Heights.
- There will be a discussion of adopting behavioral standards at public meetings.
The complete agenda is included as a PDF file.
Se related on Patch:
- Brentwood Aldermen Agree to 'Consider' Legal Action Against Chris Seemayer
- Brentwood Library Tax Could Have Doubled: Wouldn't Have Been Nickel Increase
- Brentwood Aldermen Vote to End Health Care Insurance Again