Among the bills Brentwood city council will consider Monday at 7 p.m., is one to approve a site development plan for this building on Manchester Road.
All eight bills are summarized below. To see the complete language, go to the Brentwood City website.
- Bill 5787: Proposes a pilot program for food trucks.
- Bill 5793: Authorizes right-of-way negotiator services for the Litzsinger Road improvement project.
- Bill 5794: Approves the site development plan for exterior renovation of a building at 8821 Manchester Road.
- Bill:5795: Authorizes an additional fire hydrant in Brentwood.
- Bill: 5796: Adopts a policy for ambulance fee applicability.
- Bill: 5798: Adopts a vehicle replacement policy.
- Bill 5799: Authorizes the amendment of the current city employee handbook “providing information technology security policies and policies regarding political activities, standards of conduct, shift pay, compensatory time, overtime, vacation rime, sick leave and substance abuse.”
- Bill 5800: Executes an agreement with Higbee Associates for comprehensive compensation consulting.