These bills will be considered at the Brentwood Board of Aldermen meeting
- #5701 – The third reading of an ordinance authorizing an amendment of the Brentwood employee handbook, providing a fraud policy regarding payout of accrued vacation and sick leave.
- #5714 – The second reading of the 2013 city budget.
The board of aldermen in its previous meeting approved 3 percent merit raises for city employees.
- #5716 – Development of physical ability standards and testing for police officers.
- #5717 – Grants approval of a site development plan for a property at 155 Hanley Industrial Court (Little Fishes Swim School).
- #5718 – Authorizes the city to enter into an agreement between the City of Brentwood, Ricoh, USA, and U.S. Communities.
A closed session is planned to consider a legal action.
See the included PDF from the City of Brentwood for the complete agenda.
Also in Patch:
- Brentwood City Employees to Keep 3 Percent Merit Raise in New Budget
- Brentwood City Employees to Get Merit Raise if Current 2013 Budget Passes