Tonight is a regularly scheduled Maplewood City Council meeting.
The agenda has been released, and some items of interest, in their order on the agenda, are:
- Motion to approve a request for a packaged liquor license and Sunday packaged liquor license for Maplewood Liquor at 7203 Manchester Ave.
- A resolution to go forward with an application for a grant for improvements to Kellog Park
- A resolution to honor Maplewood Baptist Church for 120 years in the community
- An ordinance to allow an antique store at 7310 Manchester Ave.
- An ordinance that would allow food trucks to operate in Maplewood, on a limited basis
- An ordinance that would, in effect, approve the QuikTrip to move from its current location on South Big Bend to the northwest corner of Big Bend and Manchester Road.
- This would be the final reading and vote on the ordinance. The first two votes, at previous meetings, passed.
The full agenda is included, as a PDF file.
More in Patch, on QuikTrip:
- QuikTrip Gains Preliminary Approval Amid Residential Opposition
More in Patch, on food trucks:
- Food Trucks May Be in Maplewood by November
- Ice Cream From a 1940s Scooter on Maplewood Streets
- Food Truck Owners Speak Out at Maplewood Council