Work on expansion joints on Interstate 64 will continue with a two-lane westbound closure in place between Broadway to 21st Street on weekdays beginning tomorrow. That work is scheduled 10 a.m. to 3 a.m., Thursday and Friday this week, then Monday through Wednesday next week.
On eastbound I-64, the center lane will remain closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street.
The reversible lanes on I-70 will remain closed weekdays 9 a.m., until 3 p.m. Crews are performing grading and paving work.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, one eastbound I-64 lane will be closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from Forest Park Avenue to eastbound I-64 is closed around the clock until November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until October.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road until mid-October 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-70, St. Louis County, one eastbound and westbound lane between Route 141 (Earth City Expressway) and Blanchette Bridge closed around the clock.
- Route 141, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction between Route 340 (Olive Boulevard) and Ladue Road.
- St. Louis County, Baxter Road is closed between Route HH and Clarkson, through the summer.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.