Missouri State Auditor Tom Schweich will present the findings of the audit of the City of Brentwood Tuesday at 6 p.m. He will also answer questions.
At that same time Patch will release details of the audit as well.
The audit was initiated in 2011 when supporters gathered 869 valid signatures, 287 more than the 581 needed to trigger a petition audit.
Following the then Brentwood city administrator Chris Seemayer's guilty plea to stealing nearly $30,000 from the city and a scandal surrounding the Brentwood Fire Department, Brentwood residents Julie Pozzo and Maureen Saunders led the effort to petition the state for the audit. Saunders is now an alderwoman of Ward 1.
Come back here for all the details on the audit and the presentation. These are the most recent articles:
- VIDEO: State Auditor – Residents Q&A on Brentwood's 'Poor' Rating
- Auditor Gives Brentwood Lowest Possible Score: Poor
Read previous articles surrounding the petition audit of the City of Brentwood:
- Residents Seek State Audit of Brentwood's Finances
- Maureen Saunders Talks State Audit on KMOX
- State Audit of Brentwood Started Last Week
- Brentwood Board of Aldermen to Meet in 3rd Closed Session to Discuss Audit