January is National Soup Month—amidst the cold weather, a reason to celebrate. Whether you’re hosting friends and family for a get together, or hosting a corporate lunch, nothing warms the body and soul like a hearty bowl of soup.
Soup month should be celebrated by enjoying the dish with friends and family. Consider serving a soup bar paired with a gourmet flatbread station. Don’t forget, Butler’s Pantry can deliver piping hot soup directly to your venue for your next catered affair!
If you’re having trouble deciding what type of soup to try, check out the below fun facts for some of Butler’s Pantry’s most popular soup dishes.
- Butler’s Pantry’s most requested catered soup: chili. We will serve over 80 gallons of chili in January to our hungry clients.
- Top selling Butler’s Boardroom soup: chicken noodle.
- Most requested soup for corporate clients: roasted tomato bisque.
- Most popular soup at Bixby’s: hands down, the shrimp bisque. We add the final touches to this dish tableside so it’s definitely a crowd pleaser. At the table, servers pour the bisque around a tiny pastry cup filled with a sherry crème fraîche (reduced sherry stirred into homemade crème fraîche) and bits of chive.
- Best winter soup: butternut squash with maple crème fraiche.
- Best warm-weather soup: chilled zesty gazpacho.
- Best-selling soup shooter: acorn squash.
Butler’s Pantry always uses fresh, locally sourced produce and products to artfully prepare every meal. Follow Butler’s Pantry on Facebook for new ideas, photos, and the latest trends in the catering business. Or, meet our team of talented professionals and hire Butler’s Pantry to cater your next event.
For more information, visit www.butlerspantry.com.