The Brentwood Recreation Department posted these lessons as announcements on Maplewood-Brentwood Patch.
Adult Ice Dance Class
- Learn basic ice dance skills and dance holds with Coach Tina Randazzo-Coan. Swing roll, Chasse', progressive, and prepare your ice dances to test, if you intend to test. Or just enjoy the dance!
Freestyle Ice Skating Classes
- Freestyle 1-6 Figure Skating Class will cover skills provided by the US Figure Skating for levels Freeskate 1 through 6. We will cover everything from back edges through whole jumps - from two foot spins through sit spins.
Learn to Skate at Brentwood Ice Arena
- Every level ice skater, 3 to 15 and beginning adults, will find a class to fit his/her needs in our 6-week fall session October 27-December 8. From beginner to intermediate skaters learn new skills in groups of 8 to 12 using USFS teaching method.
Moves in the Field & Edgework Class
- This class will cover patterns for USFS Moves in the Field. Edges, turns, steps, the importance of power stroking and spirals will be taught, always stressing the importance of proper technique.
Adult Hockey Skills Class-Advanced Level
- If you play hockey you may want to build endurance, improve your knowledge of the game or hone your skills in this fast paced class. The classes are taught by veteran instructor Tim Broughton who brings a laid-back, technically focused style to the class.
Adult Hockey Skills Class-Novice Level
- Learn to play hockey, build endurance or just improve your skills. The classes are taught by veteran instructor Tim Broughton who brings a laid-back, technically focused style to the class.