Adler's Jewelers is a third-generation, family-run business that was started in Hungary in 1909 and has been in St. Louis since 1957. The current location, in Brentwood Pointe Shopping Center, specializes in diamond jewelery, including engagement rings. Owner Tom Adler prides himself on customer service, providing clients with a wide selection of choices as well as competitive prices. "Shop the rest first," he says. "Then come see us."
- Fax: 314-962-8241
- Hours: Tue, Wed, Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sidewalk ramp; no steps.
- Founding Date: The business was started in Hungary, in 1909.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelery, specializing in diamonds
- Services: Financing, Repair
- Return policy: All sales are final, unless other arrangements are made. House credit is available within 30 days of the original sale if item is in new condition. Credit must be used within one year of the date it is issued.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Varies. Many imported and resale items.
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: For women, diamond earrings. For men, replacement wedding bands with diamonds.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal