Baumann's Fine Meats
Standing inside Baumann's Fine Meats shooting the breeze with co-owners Jim and Ann Lucas is what it is to feel like part of the Brentwood community. Whether it's your first visit or your fiftieth, expect to be treated like family.
Inside all is tidy and sunny. Shelves around the store are full of assorted goods brought in from other local producers. The meat counter, the star of the show, is as enormous as it is varied. And if a cut you want isn't somewhere on display, just say so and Baumann's can make it happen.
Baumann's offers its catering expertise for any and all events. It also delivers near and far, whether you're on the other side of town or the other side of the globe.
- Fax: 314-968-3087
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ground-level access in front.
- Founding Date: 1946
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Missouri Grass-fed beef, Missouri bison, Billy Goat Chips, Dad's Cookies, Black Bear Bakery, Chigger Creek, Fire King Lump Charcoal, and more
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Cajun style food, smoked meats, custom cuts
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: We all work with each other, using each other's stuff. And half the town comes in here. The police, the fire, the mayor, they're all regulars. The best part of this community is, well, the people. Everybody that comes in here.
- Regional specialty: American, British, German, Italian, Mexican
- Grocery services: Butcher
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No