The Brentwood Public Library celebrated its 75-year anniversary in 2010. Originally located in the old city hall at 2815 Brentwood Blvd., the library moved its collection to its current location below the new city hall in 1952. The library was renovated in 2003.
Grab a magazine or book and head to the reading nook or surf the Internet on one of the library's public access computers. Reading enthusiasts may join one of the book clubs and wordsmiths can test their vocabulary during bi-weekly Scrabble club meetings.
- Hours: Mon - Thur, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Level access in front
- Founding Date: September 18, 1935
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 53,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Library card required
- Programs/classes: The library offers home-bound delivery, inter-library loan and free computer classes. It hosts meetings for the book clubs, knitting club and Scrabble club. The children's library offers story time and other monthly events.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No