Brentwood Shoe & Luggage Repair
Brentwood Shoe & Luggage Repair has been in Brentwood since 1994 and is well known in the area as a top-notch repair shop. The shop specializes in repairing shoes, boots, luggage and handbags, but can also work on anything else made out of canvas or leather, including (but not limited to) tents, car/boat covers, golf bags and briefcases. All work is done in the store, so customers' property will never leave the building.
John Glover, the shop owner, says that he and his employees are happy to take a look at anything that customers bring in. If it can be fixed, they'll do it. If it can't be fixed, they'll say it up front so customers don't end up wasting time or money.
Glover says that 99 percent of his customers leave satisfied, and that some even ship their shoes from as far away as Texas to be repaired here. The shop also sells shoe and leather care products to keep newly repaired shoes in tip-top shape.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30 pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoe and leather care products. Services: in-house repairs on shoes, boots, sandals, bags, purses, briefcases, flight bags, golf bags, tents, boat/car covers and lawn furniture.
- Services: Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: No
- Shoe shine: Yes
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Treat your shoes like you'd treat your car. You wouldn't just wax your car all the time without ever washing it, so you shouldn't shine your shoes and never clean them. A pair of shoes should last you forever if you take proper care of them.