Deer Creek Park
Deer Creek is Maplewood's largest recreational area, featuring multiple ball fields, covered picnic areas and playground areas on 11.1 acres. The picnic areas come equipped with grills, and restrooms are located nearby. Park-goers have the luxury of multiple access points — both in Maplewood and Webster Groves — with different parking lots.
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Area: 11.1 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Merry-go-round, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Football/soccer/lacrosse fields
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Picnic areas