Dressbarn sells contemporary clothing catered towards professional women interested in staying fashionable without breaking the bank. This Brentwood Pointe location was one of the first stores to open in the shopping center.
The store offers special VIP (very indulgent party) events for women and their guests to shop in a private setting. The hostess receives 25 percent off of her total purchases, and all guests receive a 15 percent discount.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk ramp; no steps
- Founding Date: Founded in Stamford, CT in 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Women's clothing and accessories that reflect the latest fashion trends.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Returns and exchanges are accepted within 60 days on unworn items with price tickets attached. If there is no receipt, store credit may be issued.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Know your body type and dress for your shape. There are no hard and fast fashion rules anymore.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Dressbarn carries a range of brands, including their own in-house label. The Jones Studio line is also made especially for the company.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 10
- Tailoring: No