Fantasy Shop features comics, games and memorabilia for all interest levels, from dedicated comic book fans to the first-time readers. The store also sells board games and role-playing games. The company has been around for 30 years, making it an old pro in the comic book scene, with special events such as signings and nighttime releases at the company's four stores in metro St. Louis.
- Fax: 314-644-3713
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and store is on street level.
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Comic books, board games, role playing games, comic memorabilia
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Thirty days with a receipt, and refunds are issued in the form of store credit or merchandise
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Great centralized location in an area with lots of niche shops, restaurants and bars.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: There are so many. It depends on the customer, but superhero comics tend to be popular.
- Book store specialties: Children's books, Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 100
- Wi-Fi: None