Gisele's offers a piece of Paris in the heart of Maplewood, with a unique boutique that sells French-inspired clothing, baby items, decor, perfumes, jewelry and gifts. Shop owner Brenda Wolf created the boutique in 2006, inspired by her love of French culture and travel and her desire to share them with the local community.
- Fax: None
- Hours: Wed-Sat, 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and store is on street level.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: French gifts, fragrances, decorations, baby items, jewelry, fashion, accessories
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Must have receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a small, close-knit community in a central location
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Romantic, feminine items never go out of style
- Clothing and accessories brands: Effies Heart, Young Essence, anything French-inspired
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No