Maplewood Public Library
The Maplewood Public Library opened the doors at this new location behind the aquatic center in 2007. Before the move, the library housed its collection in the city hall building. The new building—the former community center—allowed the library to add meeting rooms, and it offers more space for public computer access. Browse the Internet on one of the library's 12 computers, take a book into the reading room or venture downstairs to the children's library. As the tag line reads, the library has "Great service in a great space."
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Level access in front
- Founding Date: July 1935
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Size of collection: 45,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Library card required. Use limited to two hours each day.
- Programs/classes: The library offers adult education classes on topics such as gardening, food preservation and financial well-being. It also offers story time for children. The library hosts GED classes and summer reading clubs.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No