Maya Cafe is located on Sutton, in Maplewood's trendy arts district. It serves up Pan-Latin lunches and dinners with prominent Spanish, Caribbean and Mexican influences and live music on the weekends. The back patio features an old tugboat and diners can eat back there when the weather is nice. Outdoor seating is also available in the front, on Sutton. Maya Cafe is known for its fresh-squeezed margaritas.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11am - 2pm; Sat, noon - 3pm. Dinner: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10pm (11pm if there is a band); Sun, 5pm - 8pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.mayacafestl.com/images/MayaMenu.pdf
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties