McDonald's is a one-stop shop for a quick meal on-the-go, no matter how many mouths you need to feed. From classic burgers and fries, to the trendy wraps and salads, it covers all the bases here and it does it quickly and cheaply.
The Brentwood branch of this fast-food empire is conveniently located a stone's throw from Missouri College. It is a standalone building featuring the classic red roof, as well as a streamlined drive-thru and spacious indoor seating area. It even offers free Wi-Fi, so you can surf the web while waiting in line.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, fries, chicken sandwiches and nuggets, salads, wraps, milkshakes.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- Specialties: Burgers and fries.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Big Mac
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch