Sharing an office with the chiropractic clinic Blueprint for Health, Meramec Counseling is a mental health and support center in the Maplewood community. It works with individuals, couples, families and groups offering psychotherapy as well as trauma treatment. The mental health staff includes clinical social workers Donna Kitchen and Margie Lewitt as well as professional counselor Melinda Fry. Call or visit the website to learn more about available services or to set up an appointment.
- Hours: By appointment only.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed in the State of Missouri
- Accreditations/certifications: LSCW, MSW, LPC
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Group therapy, Out-patient
- Type: Social worker