Mystic Valley welcomes all patrons to its eclectic, spiritual store. It offers spiritual items such as crystals and incense and classes such as astrology and divination. On its bookshelves, you can find topics ranging from mythology to psychic vampires. Mystic Valley also supports local artists and musicians. Mystic Valley offers a free newsletter every two months called, The Pathfinder. The Pathfinder contains a list of courses offered at Mystic Valley and editorials on spirituality and more.
Mystic Valley will accept books for store credit.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 8:30pm; Fri, Sat. 10am - 9pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Curb access; handicap parking
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, incense, jewelry, crystals, figurines.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Mystic Valley is open to everyone, to all denominations.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Psychic Vampires.
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food, Special order
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What's your most popular item?: Incense, jewelry, books, crystals.