Oak Tree Park
Residents can enjoy a variety of activites at Oak Tree Park. The park features a picnic pavillion next to a playground area. A wide expanse of green allows for games of football or Wiffle ball, and the paved Lee Wynn Trail runs beside a creek toward Hanley Park. A nature trail branches off the paved path, allowing walkers to climb up a set of natural stone stairs on a dirt hillside toward a tunnel of trees. This forested area features 458 feet of nature trails. A basketball net sits next to the concrete parking lot, giving park users a place to shoot some hoops.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Level access from parking lot
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 8 acres
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables
- Trail types: Hiking, Paved
- Scenic views: No
- Facilities: Basketball courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Picnic areas